1.Useful tips for bird watching professional birdwatchers understand the nitty gritty of bird watching novices and foreigners having little idea need some guidance in facilitating where and endeavour reference can be made of wild birds moments throughout the day they are most active during early morning. So early rising is recommended prerequisite for successful watching the early hours of the day are very enchanting has birds can be heard singing this time of the day.
2.Patient watching facilitates birds identification and for better prospects only morning hours are recommended.
3. Patience is the name of game as often many face disappointment after long hours of waiting particularly in wild forest environment one may tramp miles without any site for sound of birds but often fail with confrontation with gathering of all possible species as in with lot of bustling activity.
4. Popular trees like Banyan and Peepal attracts variety of birds particularly when their figs are riped,Rich opportunity for bird watchers alive scene occurs with a great deal of noise and chatter search covering also helps in minute bird studies like natural disposition and mannerism of variety of birds.
5. Corel flowers flame of the forest and silk cotton tree is in bloom or other important venues for bird watching the specialty of these plants is the trees branches bearing gorgeous flowers and are bare and leafless during the season which says she needs the visitors ,it is a common practice that variety of birds of the surrounding countries side locks to the blossoms for abundant nectar.
6. Availability of a good pair of binocular makes bird watching more exciting particularly early morning hours when can see birds in bullying hustling and mock fighting scenes binocular for indeed an indispensable item in the birdwatchers essential equipments.
7. One of the unusual scene emerge immediately after first few showers on arrival of the monsoon when winged termites emerge from their underground retreat for the momentous as nuptial flight the termite swan attract surrounding birds population like magret crows kites owlets mynas bulbuls bayas Sparrows munias dronges barbets woodpecker tree pies orioles warblers who all participates intimates massacre.
8. Study animal behaviour nesting of birds are an important source a hide preferably one made of iron rods or bamboo poles and some canvas or leafy branches can be fixed in the proximity.
9. Like any other photography ads to their treasure it ads enormously to their jest of bird watching it has already helped in micro level 1 study of bird nesting habits and sexual behaviour.
10. The pursuit of bird photography makes bird watching pleasant with prolong and intensive efforts.
11. To be successful in bird photography there is no alternative then prolong and intensive bird watching the current endeavour is an outcome of such consistent effort and commitment.
12. High speed flash equipments are often recommended the same with pictures at 1/3000 to 1/5000 of a second ensures remarkable pictures.
13. North Indian lakes in winter harbour variety of water birds and turns in to virtual paradise for bird watchers the birds conglomerate with their great variety leaves and everlasting impression on the mind of bird watchers.
14. Like professional birdwatchers ameture bird watchers can drive to some forest resort and can watch birds while sitting in resort located in wild.
15. Birdwatchers notebooks have a guided and inspired many pencil and notebook is essential companion to study birds profile.
16. It is worth of note that behaviour of birds cannot be interpreted entirely by human companion to study birds profile thus essentials to ventures into bird watching includes patients in observation ability to observe minutely and accurately.
17. It is also recommended that one should contribute with their findings in bird watchers newsletters.
18. Rajaji national park visitors are truly value addition for bird watchers as they can see both migratory and resident birds in perfect setting in plenty here.
19. It is also recommended that one should contribute with their findings in bird watchers newsletters.