Package Cost: Rs. 3000 Per Person ( Twin / Triple Sharing )
Delhi Junglee Resort , Rishikesh , Delhi Transfers By Tempo Traveler
2 Breakfast , 1 Lunch ( Veg ) , 1 Evening Bonfire with Veg Snacks , Music , Dinner ( Veg / Non Veg )
1 Nights 2 Days accomodation in Cottages at Junglee Resort
Morning , Evening Tea
Local Sight seeing of Rishikesh & Har Ki Pouri Haridwar
Option For Rafting At Rishikesh & Jeep Safari At Rajaji National Park ( On Extra Cost )
Friday : Assemble at Anand Vihar Metro Station around 10 PM, Departure at 10:30 , Overnight Journey ( 225 Kms / 5 Hrs ) , Stop over at Dhabas for washroom & tea,
Sataurday : Reach Junglee Resort around 6 AM, Check in , Time free for relaxation , Breakfast , ( Option for White water Rafting @ Rs. 1000 Per Person Extra Or Jeep Safari @ Rs.750 Per Person Extra) ) , Or Enjoy Vindhya Vasini Trek (Trek Video ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9PEFvnywEY
Evening Bonfire , Music , Veg Snacks , Dinner & Night Stay
Sunday : Breakfast , Check out , Visit Rishikesh , Ram Jhula , Laxman Jhula , Parmarth Niketan , Depart back for Delhi , Onway stop over at Har ki Pouri Haridwar , Continue for Delhi , Reach Delhi Late Evening , Tour Ends with Happy Memories
Package Cost: Rs.5250 Per Person ( Twin Sharing ) / Rs. 4500 Per Person ( Triple Sharing ) + Rs. 14000 For Swift Desire / Rs.18000 For Mahindra Marazzo / Ertiga / Rs. 26000 For Tempo Traveler ( 12 Seater )
1 Night Stay at Junglee Resort Rishikesh
2 Nights stay at Chopta Camp
3 Breakfast & 3 Dinners Per Person
3 Bonfire with Veg Snacks & Light Music
Evening Moring Tea
Trekking to Tungnath & Chandrashila ( Guide Charges Extra If Required )
Hiking in Forest at Junglee Resort with Guide
Day 01: Pick up from Delhi and transfers to Rajaji Tiger Reserve (225 Kms / 6 Hrs ) Onway Visit Har Ki Pouri Haridwar , Enjoy Afternoon Safari at Chilla Gate ( Rs. 4500 Per Gypsy Extra ) , Reach Junglee Resort, Check in , Bonfire Veg Snacks Music , Dinner & Night Stay in Camp / Cottages with Attached Washrooms
Day 02: Early Morning Jungle Hiking with Guide, Breakfast at Resort , check out , Transfrs to Chopta ( 165 Kms / 6 hrs ) , Onway Visit Ram Jhula , Laxman Jhula , Dev Prayag , Rudra Prayag, Reach Chopta Camp at Baniya Kund ( 3 Kms before Chopta ), Evening Bonfire with Veg Snacks , Dinner & Night Stay in Swiss Camps with Attached Washrooms
Day 03: Morning Tea . Breakfast and depart for Tungnath Trek ( 3.5 Kms ) & Chandrashila Trek ( 1.5 Kms away from Tungnath ) , Evening Return Back at Chopta Camp , Evening Bonfire , Veg Snacks , Dinner & Night Stay in Swiss Camp
Day 04: Tea. Breakfast , Check out from Camp , Depart for Delhi ( 390 Kms / 11 hrs ) On Way Visit Ukhimath Temple ( Kedarnath Ji Winter Stay Temple ) , Continue for Delhi , , Reach Delhi Late Evening , Tour Ends with Happy Memories.
Each tiger reserve is managed by a field director at the rank of conservator of forest, who is supported by the Deputy Directors and Other field staff , Field Director interns reports to the Chief Wildlife Warden of the state , Tiger Reserves by the laws are under the administrative control of the state governments , And the Central Government level directorate of project tiger , under the Umbrella of Ministry of Environment and Forest is headed by the Director of CCA, who is assisted by a Joint Director and other useful subordinate staff.
The Directorate of Project Tiger has chiefly a supervisory and monitoring role in the management of tiger reserves , besides providing financial assistance under centrally sponsored scheme to various state governments , financing pattern of Project Tiger is a centrally sponsored schemes the states receive 100 percent financial assistance for non recurring items and 50 % of financial assistance for approved recurring items that directorate of project tiger the centrally sponsored scheme , project tiger was launched on April 1973 to achieve the following the objectives to ensure maintenance of a viable population of Tigers in India for scientific ,economic ,aesthetic ,cultural and ecological values to preserve for all times areas of such biological importance as a national heritage for the benefit of education and enjoyment of the people detailed project review, critical review of Tiger Reserves in year 1993 place and has been documented it was almost all the Tiger Reserves , definition tiger population has questions on those associated with the ministry of jungles , Indian wildlife authority is all concerned about Big Cat’s life should respond well as India is custodian of 60 percent of tiger population of the world.
And on special responsibility recent convention on international trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora to strengthen the international affairs to hold the illegal trade on Tiger and its trafficking with operation Tiger 1972 and Project Tiger in year 1973 . Landmark events in the Indian context Project Tiger has remained as one of the most successful projects in the world , carried out to preserve and extinct species in the year 1971 the ban on Tiger hunting was implemented and total number count of tigers was estimated at 1827 in year 1992.
The number of Project Tiger parks has gone up to 19 with a totally new concept of preservation of the tiger as part of protection of the whole ecological circle does this exclusive projects launched in the year 1972 , to save one of the world’s most magnificent animals which have become really close to extinction with only about 1827 tigers left in the world.
The people who live around Rajaji National Park form a fairly close community , most of them are local Garhwali villagers who have lived here for generations ,they have seen the park and tourism develop interestingly many of them also understand that unbridled tourism can destroy the very reason for tourism , the need is eco tourism this heightened awareness is the result of initiatives taken by the forest department with help from the naturalist and guides and other like minded people.
The perceptual difference is called for as when a visitor is in Rajaji National Park he did not think of it as he is going in to the forest instead he must think of it as the forest allowing him a visit in you should realize that life has its own rule here , as rules of human society do not reply here one must be aware but the fact that it is only a brief opening windows that he would otherwise not be able to look through the eco tourist is different than the ordinary visitor anyways , as when he goes into the forest he tries not think it as a holiday where is determined to get value for money the incredible sites provide ample opportunity for depleting once camera with images that can be captured hand stuck into fancy album online, tourism destinations the visit to a nature reserve has its own dimensions as one gets so.
Unlike this tourism destinations visit to a nature reserve has its own dimensions as one get so mesmerized that even forget to take photographs .
The park authorities in India are doing a yemon service to the mankind , unfortunately these National parks and sanctuaries in India are not only lacking modern infrastructure like modern communication equipments petrol vehicles but are understaffed ,poachers, non serious visitors take advantage of all this. While maintaining profile of nature is cause of great concern to the Indian government, it wont suffice without responsible visitors to see that they are in control of their own actions , the true onus lies on them not to disturb the balance of nature the best is you do it because you believe , It is right because you want to not just because there is a sign saying you can not do this , that or the other in the current context when visits to these nature’s exclusive paradise is going haywire attitude is vital.
The boom and bust scenario is a reality today yet there is a scope for rationalization and optimization with regard to sustenance of environment integrated management of tourist resources through biodiversity evaluation of environmental impact nature conservation etc. Lack of appropriate planning mid or long term planning property speculation unawareness on environmental impact specially evident in ecotourism based spectacular natural world fauna and flora and landscapes.
The recent tourist advancements have in general caused landscape deterioration fauna degrees and non adherence to the architecture of the surroundings , as there is little scope for recycling and is getting to the tourists as well as tourist planning is responsible and careless the Endeavour of tourist industry for promoting sustainable environment with positive influence on biological and social aspect is lacking the call for viable eco tourism is inevitable the powerful instrument for the reservation of nature potential of offering a wide range of spiritual and feasible satisfaction to millions of eco tourists the authorities concerned and tourism industry need to be made more responsible and have far sightness with regulations and controls on those causing damage to the environment and reward these at forefront of sustainability.
The recent past has remained a period of refund transformation has the environment council is consciousness of tourism industry public go to rest and administration has channelize conditions of production and use of tourist services through check on uncontrolled expansion of mass tourism. The tourist implication are being trim in terms of socio cultural and environmental impact today the decision makers in tourism industry react better to positive stimuli strategies of sustainability sincere alliance with conservation movement all around the sustainable tourist activities in the hands your client satisfaction as well as live score of survival for the environment in the recent transition phase professional attitude has changed and in the framework of economic targets of business and organization production to the environment or industry has found a place through continuous education and training of every one involved in tourism right from consumers and policy makers .
Thus becoming millennium resource fusion of adventure tourism big ego tourism and one can fossey scope forgot me travel and living with the nature as the industry is more sensitive to the new demands and is flexible as well as quality driven and has due priority of environmental aspects today quality tourism as a result of complex strategy and growing constant environmental awareness of consumer and their expectations to identify verify and differentiate ecologically correct makes of all products it is well realise that serious environmental problems also played videos hi tourist influx which remains for neo goa distance and right solution for plant survival the horizon of natural india has the right scope for discovery it is known as the maker of wild life and has fascinated visitors from all over the globe the recent past has seen enhanced inflow of tourists and travellers respective of the lack of sophisticated tourist infrastructure high temperature humidity etc.
The role of photography in capturing rarest of the rare moments in wild is incomparable, wildlife photography is tricky as well as scientific ,every effort on wildlife photography front need sufficient care even a minor error may turn dearer.
Useful tips for wildlife photography are given here
1. Shoot on sight is the crux of wildlife photography as one can’t recreate the moment which has passed through the eyes of the lenses once.
2. Patience is the name of the game well it is far away from the studio situation really one can find object in the appropriate picture conditions and one has no control on his object at any moment of the time.
3. The local climate in the wild is unpredictable as one may not find appropriate light or may encounter unmanageable shade any sophisticated camera may find hardships.
4. Maximization of exposure is essential have any economy in this matter will turn dearer and cost heavily, as even a perfect click may not rescue one exposure, variations rarely come proximate to near perfection.
5. Reassure yourself forget about any risk to life pick up the cameras shoot on sight the moment lives the memory lives and the animal lives too.
6. While moving in the boat or on motor vehicle or even on foot using a tripod is out of question but often monopod chest pod or some triangulated support can be used.
7. Even a minor shake may cause damages hence one should be careful in hand holding of long lenses without the least camera shake and consider high shutter speed fast film and lenses of modest focal lengths.
8. In the wild one cannot choose the background but a little shift in camera create an ideal background but the cardinal principle is time is precious one should take precaution but do not miss the opportunity to shoot the wildlife.
9. As the animal get alarmed even by the mere results prudence lives in shooting first and thinking afterwards.
10. Camera shake is a common phenomenon everyone have perfect holding up camera me not help vibration of motor in when jeep or on elephant ride , one should take as many as pictures as at least one of the four frames will ensure good picture.
11. While shooting from a vehicle it is advisable to stop and switch off the engine just to reassure shake free pictures.
12. Jungle trips are quite dust prone even the cameras are not spared hence routine cleaning is recommended.
13. To avoid frustration one may carry backup set of batteries to increase flexibility and ensure availability of sufficient backup.
14. Timing and panning of camera should be done in the direction of movement of wild life.
15. Often minute details are required to ensure the same it is advisable to have a notebook with exposure details like date place time.
Thus wildlife photography is an absolute art which one can learn best in field situations and continuous efforts ensures success.
Though Birds have existed for at least 145 million years ,birds comprise one of the most distinctive and conspicuous group of creatures on the planet. today simply defined by their possession of feathers the diversity and variety of avian forms is astonishing from , tiny Hummingbird to the great winged Albatross, from the startling blues of the kingfisher to the earth browns of the common sparrow , from the comic gite to penguin and soaring majesty of the golden eagle is a thing of beauty.
India is heaven for bird watching in forests , garden and the wetlands and the forest original remote sea shore bird watching is a rewarding pursuite useful this website shares useful information and practical tips to help you attract and observe rupees integreon creatures.
Thanks to their wide spread distribution birds can be seen in virtually any locality even in the centre of cities you don’t need any special equipment to watch birds but a pair of binoculars dhoom lens camera will help you to gain a better insight into heaven behaviour by allowing you to study birds at close range bird watching can be carried out almost anywhere around the world many people enjoy simply watching the birds that visit there garden i greater variety of species can be seen if the bird watchers ventures further in forests or wetlands.
Bird watching holidays offer opportunities to see an even greater variety of birds in different localities seasonal changes in bird population mean that even if you visit the same area through the years you will see new species at different times.
Binoculars and zoom cameras can we purchase from cameras tools and similar outlets but it is important to test them before deciding which model to buy particularly has been very quite significantly and price when purchasing binoculars you will need to consider not only the power of magnification but also how closely the binocular can be focused particularly if you’re going to use them at home where the bud table is likely to be relatively close binocular very according to their power of magnification and the length of objective lens in millimetres with the lens modifying the image the lens length and magnification are given in the specification binoculars describe as 8 by 45 multiplying the image by 8 compared with how it would appear to the naked eye and have an objective lens of 45 millimetres which is important in determining the focus two important considerations stem from the power magnification first the depth of field is important since it affects the area of the image that is in focus the greater the magnification over the depth of field deep depth of field can be helpful it ensures that elanza proportion of the birds only you are in progress which avoids the need to re focus constantly if the depth of field is shallow only the birds in the centre will be in focus second the degree of magnification also affects the field of vision the area that you can see through the binoculars a wide field of vision will help you to locate birds more easily.
1.Useful tips for bird watching professional birdwatchers understand the nitty gritty of bird watching novices and foreigners having little idea need some guidance in facilitating where and endeavour reference can be made of wild birds moments throughout the day they are most active during early morning. So early rising is recommended prerequisite for successful watching the early hours of the day are very enchanting has birds can be heard singing this time of the day.
2.Patient watching facilitates birds identification and for better prospects only morning hours are recommended.
3. Patience is the name of game as often many face disappointment after long hours of waiting particularly in wild forest environment one may tramp miles without any site for sound of birds but often fail with confrontation with gathering of all possible species as in with lot of bustling activity.
4. Popular trees like Banyan and Peepal attracts variety of birds particularly when their figs are riped,Rich opportunity for bird watchers alive scene occurs with a great deal of noise and chatter search covering also helps in minute bird studies like natural disposition and mannerism of variety of birds.
5. Corel flowers flame of the forest and silk cotton tree is in bloom or other important venues for bird watching the specialty of these plants is the trees branches bearing gorgeous flowers and are bare and leafless during the season which says she needs the visitors ,it is a common practice that variety of birds of the surrounding countries side locks to the blossoms for abundant nectar.
6. Availability of a good pair of binocular makes bird watching more exciting particularly early morning hours when can see birds in bullying hustling and mock fighting scenes binocular for indeed an indispensable item in the birdwatchers essential equipments.
7. One of the unusual scene emerge immediately after first few showers on arrival of the monsoon when winged termites emerge from their underground retreat for the momentous as nuptial flight the termite swan attract surrounding birds population like magret crows kites owlets mynas bulbuls bayas Sparrows munias dronges barbets woodpecker tree pies orioles warblers who all participates intimates massacre.
8. Study animal behaviour nesting of birds are an important source a hide preferably one made of iron rods or bamboo poles and some canvas or leafy branches can be fixed in the proximity.
9. Like any other photography ads to their treasure it ads enormously to their jest of bird watching it has already helped in micro level 1 study of bird nesting habits and sexual behaviour.
10. The pursuit of bird photography makes bird watching pleasant with prolong and intensive efforts.
11. To be successful in bird photography there is no alternative then prolong and intensive bird watching the current endeavour is an outcome of such consistent effort and commitment.
12. High speed flash equipments are often recommended the same with pictures at 1/3000 to 1/5000 of a second ensures remarkable pictures.
13. North Indian lakes in winter harbour variety of water birds and turns in to virtual paradise for bird watchers the birds conglomerate with their great variety leaves and everlasting impression on the mind of bird watchers.
14. Like professional birdwatchers ameture bird watchers can drive to some forest resort and can watch birds while sitting in resort located in wild.
15. Birdwatchers notebooks have a guided and inspired many pencil and notebook is essential companion to study birds profile.
16. It is worth of note that behaviour of birds cannot be interpreted entirely by human companion to study birds profile thus essentials to ventures into bird watching includes patients in observation ability to observe minutely and accurately.
17. It is also recommended that one should contribute with their findings in bird watchers newsletters.
18. Rajaji national park visitors are truly value addition for bird watchers as they can see both migratory and resident birds in perfect setting in plenty here.
19. It is also recommended that one should contribute with their findings in bird watchers newsletters.
10 Kms Jungle Drive by 4 x 4 Gypsy is a real fun for off-roading lovers and they really love the bumpy ride when Gypsy goes in valley , Beautiful birds & animals could be seen by lucky people. Guest can carry their own vehicle too , SUV’s are preferred but other cars like Sedan & Hatchback could be taken but car should have ground clearance of 170 & above and should be driven very carefully.
Rajaji Tiger Reserve status has been given to Rajaji National Park in April 2015 , Rajaji National Park & Rajaji Tiger Reserve is named after India’s last Governor General Great C. Rajagopalachari Ji , Rajaji was his name given by people of India with love, First Bharat Ratna award was given to Shri Rajaji.Rajaji National Park was formed in year 1983 ( area 820 Sq Kms ) by merging three wildlife sanctuaries named as Rajaji , Chila & Motichur. Rajaji National Park & Tiger Reserve is spread in 3 disctrict Dehradun , Pauri & Haridwar.
Rivers like Chila , Song & Ganges are flowing through Rajaji National Park , These water bodies are life line of Rajaji Park as thousands of wild animals and birds drink water in these rivers , As Rajaji National Park is home of more then 300 species of birds and around 25 species of wild animals , River of Rajaji National Park have plenty of fishes including Mahaseer & Trout. Rajaji National Park is home of migratory birds in months of winters.
Rajaji National Park has population of elephants nearly 500 , Tigers nearly 30, Leopards & Panthers nearly 250 and other animals like Himalayan Black Bear & sloth Bear and thousands of spotted deer, Sambar, Barking deer, Goral ( Mountain Goat ), Wild boars etc.
Rajaji National Park is heaven for birding lovers as 400 Bird species are found here all you just need a binacular or high zoom camera to enjoy best bid watching holiday, Different species of reptiles are found at Rajaji National Park too.
The Most famous entry gate for open gypsy safari of Rajaji National Park is Chilla , Chilla is also known because of Chilla Hydro Power Plant, where Hydro Power is created by water of Ganga Canal , Chilla Hydro Power Plant is located in between of Haridwar & Rishikesh near to Ganga Bhogpur , Ganga Bhogpur is the area where Junglee Resort is located.
Rajaji National Park is spread in Haridwar , Rishikesh , Dehradun & Pauri regions of Uttarakhand and has very rich flora & fauna , Different varieties of flora is found here as Chilla ( Casearia tomentosa ) , Bel ( Aegie marmelos), Ber ( Ziziphus mauritaina ), Kachnar (Bauhienia variegata), Amla (Emblica officinalis ), Chamaror ( Ehretia laevis ), Sandan ( Ougeinia oojeinensis ), Semul ( Bombax ceiba ), Baans ( Dendrocalamus strictus ), Khair ( Acacia catechu), Arjun ( Terminalia arjuna ), Palash ( Butea monosperma ), Sal (Shorea robusta ), Shisham ( Dalbergia sisoo ), Amaltas ( Cassia fistula ) , Rohini ( Malollotus phillippinensis ).
Fauna of Rajaji National Park is very rich and all big wild animals like Tiger , Asian Elephants, Leopard, Striped Hyena , Jungle Cat, Goral , Sloth Bear, Indian Hare, Asiatic Bear, Jackal , King Cobra, Barking Deer, Wild Boar, Indian Langur, Rhesus macaque , Monitor lizard, Python, Indian porcupine Etc.
Wider region of Rajaji National Park has approx 500 species of birds including migrants & residents birds, Some well known birds found at Rajaji National Park are Pheasants , Woodpecker, Kingfisher, Barbets, Great Pied Hornbill, Himalayan Pied Kingfisher & Fire Tailed Sunbird, Rivers of Rajaji National Park are full of fishes like Trout & Mahaseer.